Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"You Treat Me Better Than I Treat Myself"

So, as you know I decided to try to treat my husband better than he would treat himself. I tried this yesterday, and it made for a great day. I was overly nice a plesant all day, I did not argue with him about anything (that is the hard part), and I let him do whatever he wanted. He watched what he wanted on TV while I cleaned and washed dishes, and then he played with his itunes while he watched TV and I didn't way a word. I'm pretty sure he was testing me since I had been so nice and agreeable all day. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I cannot stand to have the music and the TV on at the same time. I know that is silly - but it drives me crazy. So, day one of the experiment worked...now we shall see how long I can keep it up...

No comments: