Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Week's Motto...

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Ephesians 5:1-2

Wow. Very powerful words. This verse is now on our fridge, to serve as a constant reminder of how we should treat each other. It's amazing that the words written so very long ago still apply perfectly to how to treat your spouse.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm already enjoying your blog! I like to start at the beginning of the blogs i read, so i've got a bit of reading to do before i get to the current things going on in your life! This post is one that caught my eye, as this is absolutely one of my favorite verses. Its a go to for me! It was great visiting with you this weekend! And Jaxson is just the most adorable little boy!!! I know i said that about 100 times, but its the truth!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!