Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Here come the newlyweds

Jeff and I love this show. We even went to "try out" at the casting last year in Dallas. Turns out, since we didn't know each other's signs, we were not cut out for the show. I am pretty sure that we would be formidable opponents!

Anyway, last night one of the husbands said something to his wife that I woke up thinking about this morning. He said, "You treat me better than I treat myself". Wow. That's huge. I want my husband to think that of me too - but what a huge undertaking! I think that people, especially men, are selfish creatures by nature. So, to treat my husband better than he treats himself will be quite a challenge. I'm not sure how to go about it...

1 comment:

April said...

I have them all on my DVR and have yet to watch. I'm behind!