Sunday, January 4, 2015

Adventures of Elf...

Do y'all do the Elf on the Shelf at your house?  We do...and while I adore how much Jaxson looks forward to him, I sometimes despise messing with him.  I'm pretty much an Elf on the Shelf failure.  I think he's young enough that it's not a big deal right now, but next year I'll likely have to step it up!

I started off great...with Elf bringing the most adorable Little People Christmas House that I found on sale last March for 80% off.  Score!

And then we got a little lazy and put him in the fall decor before we swapped it out for the Christmas decor.

He left notes when Jaxson was a super good boy...

And hid in the candy jar...

And rode reindeer from great heights...

had a snowball fight with Olaf...

Led a parade of Autobots...

And went joy riding with Sammy the Bearkat...

Jaxson has asked from Elf about 100 times since Christmas.  He loves him!  Next year I'll do better....

No comments: