Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday 'MERICA!

I love July 4th.  It means freedom, American Pride, hot summer afternoons and friends.  This year was no exception.

Jaxson's Primrose had a parade.  It was adorable.  His little class was so cute!

Our neighborhood had a parade too.  Our best friends joined us.  We decorated the golf cart, grabbed some beads, a pitcher of mimosas and headed out!  It was super hot but super fun.



Jaxson loved throwing the beads on the parade route.  It was pretty cute.  


I made the kids firecracker hot dogs.  Aren't they cute?  They actually ate them!


Courtney made the cutest oreo pops.  I may have eaten three of them...

I made my homemade chocolate chip cookies in blue and red.  I think I'll add sugar cookies to the middle next time and do red white a blue.

We headed to the fireworks show over the lake and had a wonderful time.  The boys loved it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'MERICA!

No comments: