Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


We had an incredible time at the pumpkin patch!  Jaxson skipped his morning nap, so he was WILD!  But, we still had an amazing time.  We went to the Old Town Christmas Tree Farm here in Spring, TX.  They had hundreds of pumpkins!  I may or may not have purchased half a dozen or so.  Oops.

My parents came in town for the weekend, and that made it all the more special.  I love when they come visit!  It truly makes my house feel like a home.  My Mom does so much to help me, and we always have the best time.
Jaxson loved the little cut outs.  We may have purchased a charlie brown cut out to go with our snoopy pumpkin ;)
We started our day with Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.  My sweet friend Kelly bought me this adorable set of pancakes and molds.  It's a new Pumpkin Patch Day tradition!  The pancakes were super cute and oh so yummy!
 
 
Jaxson with his Aunt Jenny
All Jaxson wanted to do was climb the pumpkins.  And, play with grandpa.
 


I ain't afraid of no ghost!





 

All I wanted was one family picture.  Just one. Well, Jaxson had another plan.  He wiggled and wiggled and wouldn't stand to be held.  Not even for two seconds.  So, this is what we ended up with...it's not a framer...but, I'll take it!
I made these amazing Pumpkin Spice Cookies that I found on pinterest.  I absolutely recommend them.  AMAZING.
 
And one of the greatest parts of having your Daddy in town?  Help with pumpkin carving! haha!  I was carving with a steak knife, and he went out to the truck and returned with a very sharp knife.  He finished my pumpkin for me in no time at all!  Thanks Daddy!

 
And, just for fun...look at this pumpkin patch picture from just last year.  I cannot believe how much my precious little man has grown in such a short amount of time!
 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so sweet! :):) He looks so grown up these days, it's amazing how quickly the time goes by!

Melissa Carter said...

Just precious! Your house looks beautiful too!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Wow it's amazing how big Jaxson has gotten in just a years time! He looked so cute crawling all over the pumpkins! I love the pumpkins you carved!