Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rodeo Cook Off

I adore the rodeo!  Everything about it!  But sadly, this year is a little rough for me and the rodeo.  Being 8 months pregnant, cowboy boots, and lots of walking just don't mix.  So, we only went twice this year, to Rodeo Cook Off, and to Clay Walker.  We had so much fun, but after the Cook Off, I was swollen for 3 days.  Too much on my feet!

Our dear friends, Britney and Brandon

Britney and Me
Britney was so sweet to me.  She sat with me when I wanted to sit, she always asked how I was feeling and made sure I was okay, and she helped me find this funnel cake!  YUMMY!  No, I didn't eat it all, and yes, I did get strawberries on top - so it was kind of beneficial to Jaxson...right?  Please note the sugar already on my shirt, even before I started eating - haha!
The boys - Brandon, Hubby & Josh.  They had so much fun!

The rodeo is barely over this year, but I'm already looking forward to next year! 

No comments: