Saturday, December 11, 2010

18 Weeks

I'm 18 weeks pregnant!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby is the size of a sweet potato!  I love those!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 6.5 lbs! - 2 lbs last week - must have been all those cupcakes at our party!  haha!

Belly Growth: 7.5 inches 

Maternity Clothes: Just that one pair of jeans with elastic that I love.

Gender: It's a BOY!  Now we just have to agree on a name....
Movement: Yes! Yes! Yes!  I felt our little boy move twice!  Once when I was about to fall asleep in bed, and another time when I was leaning over to get something out from under my desk in my cube at work.  It was the most amazing, wonderful feeling.  I want to feel it again!  It felt kind of like popcorn popping, but softer, almost like swimming.  Great description, huh?
Sleep: I am sleeping great!
Symptoms: I've felt great this week!  Just a little sore.  I guess it's from my body growing and changing.

What I Miss: Red Wine.  We had a really nice business dinner last night, and everyone was eating steaks and drinking fabo red wine.  I wanted some so very badly.
Cravings: Umm...do those amazing cupcakes count?

Emotions: A little overwhelmed.  Having the gender reveal party and getting gifts for our little boy made everything much more real, and "here".  And, it makes me overwhelmed thinking about the room that we have to clean out for the nursery - I have no idea where that stuff is going to go and how on earth we are going to make room for him.

Here is a picture of his future room... 

No comments: