Saturday, October 23, 2010

The last year of my twenties begins...

It's official - the last year of my twenties has started...I'm 29 years old.  It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but, ask me how I feel about turning the big 3-0 next year - haha!

I had a wonderful birthday.  There is just something about birthdays that make you feel so special.  Checking the mail starting the week before, getting so excited each and every time a card came.  I love reading the sweet cards that I know the people that I love take time to choose just for me.  My hubby and sweet friends made my day even more special by surprising me with dinner at Cadillac Bar.  We love that place, it's where we had our rehearsal dinner!  Thank you so much Jill, Kelly & Sarah!  I love you!
Bandit even got a present - all the way from is homeland - Alabama :)

The girls got me these beautiful hydrangeas.  I just love them!


My new shirt and necklace that my Aunt Cinny and  Grandparents sent - thank you, I love them!


My flower cake the Valarie from New Orleans sent me - isn't it just the cutest thing you have ever seen!

Cards make me so very happy.  Hubby and I will, without a doubt, disagree on what is a reasonable amount of time to display them ;)




My Mother in Law bought me these adorable pumpkins - I LOVE them!  I needed some cute fall decor and these are just the thing!

P.S. I really do feel older this year.  I don't know why - but I am NOT a fan :)

No comments: