Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Legoland!


We recently went to Legoland in Grapevine, TX.  It was so much more than I expected!  It had rides, movies and games...and much more.  Have y'all been?  It's pretty much amazing, and super reasonable. I recommend reserving a ticket for first thing in the morning, because it only gets busier as the day goes on.

There were exhibits built completely of legos.

And stations where you could build your own lego creations.  (The OCD part of me had to pretend that they washed these legos daily before they let all of these kids play with them.  I'm sure they do, right?)

Jaxson built cars and then raced them on the track.  He loved it!

And built more and more and more....

And then got really angry with me for taking so many pictures of him...I thought I had a few years before this madness started?!

PopPa is such a good sport.  He's has been designated as the "ride all the rides Jaxson wants to go on grown-up".


I really was impressed with everything.  And I think tickets were only $20.  I recommend buying them the day before (or earlier) and choosing an early time slot.  We stayed until lunch time and it was getting really busy by then.  I love that they stagger it that way.  It makes the whole experience much more enjoyable.

And then there's this.  The holy grail of legos.  You can buy a container of any that you like for $8.  Jaxson (and PopPa) was in heaven.

Batman!

And then we went back to Gigi and PopPa's house and played legos ALL.AFTERNOON.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks so mucch fun!!!!