Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Erin Condren 40% Off Christmas Cards!

It's that time of year again....time to think about Christmas Cards!

Some of you may remember that I ordered Erin Condren cards last year, and I loved them!  I got so many compliments on them and I decided to use her for my cards again this year.  She has lots of new designs and I can't wait to choose one!

Plum District is offering 40% off - so, it's $60 for $100 worth of Holiday Cards.  It doesn't expire until December 7th, so that gives me plenty of time to get my sweet and talented friend Kelly to take our Christmas pictures again this year!!!

Look at some of these cuties!
This is the design I sent out last year.  LOVE!

I'm loving Chevron lately.

And I love these because they are not the traditional Christmas colors.  Something different!

So stinkin' cute!

I love that you can type in hundreds of words representing your family over the last year. 



Here's the code if you are interested - http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/c1a24cf726/click



1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for spreading the erincondren.com love! enjoy!