Wednesday, January 20, 2010

30 Things before I'm 30 - #1

#1 on my 30 Things before 30 is to read the whole bible.

Well, it just so happens that our church, The Met, is doing a church wide bible reading. They are encouraging each church goer subscribe to a reading plan. There are many different ones to choose from, and I choose the one that will guide me through reading the entire bible in one year. I'm on day 3 - and I'm enjoying it! There are a few readings each day, and a combination of Old and New Testament. So, I should be done on January 17th, 2011. Wish me luck, I'm determined to stick with this one!

Here's the link to the reading plans if you are interested in doing one too!

2 comments:

April said...

I love the whole things to do before 30 idea. Happy reading :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

This is neat :) Thanks for sharing!